Cashew Cream Cheese
This cream cheese is unbelievable! We used it for our “sushi” rolls.
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts, soaked
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1tsp ground cumin
- zest of one small lemon
- juice of 1/2 small lemon (2 tbsp)
- Soak the nuts in plenty of water for a minimum of 4 hours or over-night.
- If you are short on time: quick soak – place the nuts in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to boil. Turn off the heat and let soak, covered, for one hour.
- Drain the nuts after soaking.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.