I’m sure you’re wondering if these truly taste like pumpkin pie? Yes, absolutely. But you can enjoy them without any guilt They’re pretty awesome, actually. Give them a try……
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 pumpkin, puree (you can used canned)
- 2 TB extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 TB pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 TB maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- hand full of coconut, granola, pumpkin seeds for rolling (optional)
- Using a food processor, process the cashews and oats to a fine meal. Add the pumpkin spice and salt and pulse to combine.
- Finally, add the dates, pumpkin pure, coconut oil and maple syrup and pulse until well incorporated. The mixture should stick together when pressed between two fingers.
- Roll the mixture into equally sized balls (I used a tablespoon measure) and roll with topping of your choice
- Place truffles in the fridge or freezer to firm up before serving.