Today we have a treat for you! When I came across this creation from www.micibakes.com I knew I had to share it with all of you.
Andie, who is the chef, photographer, tasting guinea pig, content manager and web designer of her blog has a wonderful collection of simple, yummy and nutritious recipes. Plus her photos are so beautiful! Check out her 4 Ingredient No-Knead Vegan Bread and my favorite European Style Vegan Crepes!
The beauty of this recipe is that you only need 3 ingredients. Just grab a sweet potatoes,cacao powder and almond milk. So completely simple! I Love it.
3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 4 - 5 cups sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Chop sweet potatoes and steam them until soft. It should take about 20 minutes.
- Let them cool down for a bit and put into food processor or a high speed blender.
- Add cacao powder and almond milk and process until mousse-y smooth.
- Scoop into bowls and add desired fruits.
- Enjoy with loved ones.
Recipe NotesYou can add more milk for runnier consistency.
Bananas add sweet taste so you definitely won't need to add sugar.
Add other fruit to change up the taste.