Gluten Free Apricot Coconut Bars
Sometimes you just need a treat.
A recipe with coconut, lemon and apricots will sure satisfy your cravings.So it’s time for something sweet. Something moist and chewy and perfect with a cup of tea.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for about 8 hours and drained
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 20 dried apricots, washed
- 1 Tbs organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, plus more for top (about 1 Tbs)
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 8×8 glass dish with coconut oil, sprinkle with 1 Tbs of coconut and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until fine and sticky. (about 2-3min)
- Pour cashew coconut mixture into pan and press firmly and evenly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 min.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Store in the fridge