Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Vegan + Gluten Free
One afternoon while doing some work on the site a certain someone (ahem… Zuzana) kindly requested some cookies and the only ingredient she recommended was organic pumpkin puree so heres what I came up with! They are super quick, easy and tasted great of course!
Interesting how I am always praised for how good of a baker I am… Very cleaver Zuz! 😛
With Love & Gratitude,
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - Vegan + Gluten Free
- 1 can 15oz organic pumpkin puree (not pie mix)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp fresh ground ginger
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Drop cookies by spoonful (I used about tbsp for each).
- Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown - I find sometimes pumpkin takes a little longer depending on your oven.
- Now enjoy!! 🙂