I wanted to make a tasty and healthy snack to share with my yoga friends this week so I started a kitchen experiment and since my class is on Sunday morning I decided to make a granola bar.
These tasty bars were filled with oats, healthy seeds and raisins. They were very simple to make and smelled delicious while baking. I love that these bars have very little sugar in them yet they till stay together without making a giant mess!
- 2 1/2cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2c up raisins
- 2/3 cups natural peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk together nut butter, sugar, milk and sea salt.
- Pour into oat mixture, and mix well, till everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more milk.
- Press mixture into a shallow baking dish that you’ve greased with a bit of coconut oil.
- Bake for 20-25min.
- Allow to cool then cut into bar shapes.
- They will last two weeks in the fridge.