Roasted Yam and Edamame Salad
- 2 large yams, cut into small cubes
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 12 oz bag frozen organic shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 small shallots,thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick spray.
- Toss yams with olive oil and spread out on baking sheet.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes until edges start to brown and are tender and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- When cooled, combine with edamame, shallots, almonds, and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and pour over salad.
- Toss well to coat, and serve!
Zuzana & Nikki