Kitchen is my happy place! It’s calming and I absolutely loose sense of time. I love getting lost in creating recipes, that are not only pleasing for the senses but also healing and full of nutrients.
Last weekend I made these Bliss Balls!
- raw meat out of one young coconut
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cups raw hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sesame seeds
- 2 Tbs cocoa nibs
- 3 Tbs cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs Hemp Protein (chocolate, vanilla or natural)
- Put coconut meat and dates in a food processor and mix till you achieve creamy texture.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until all combined but dough is still chunky and sticky.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of dough and using your hands form a truffle.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- If you want to get all fancy, roll balls in toppings of your choice.
- cocoa nibs, hemp hearts, coconut
Dedicated to your health and well-being