These are delicious and hugely addicting vegan burgers. The seeds give the burgers a fantastic crunch and texture. You won’t be able to stop at just one…or two… 🙂
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 2 cup mixed nuts and seeds walnuts – almonds,walnuts, pumpkin seeds,flax seeds, sunflower seeds (soaked)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- water as needed to form patties
- Pulse all ingredients in high-speed blender / food processor until the burgers are well combined, but still have ‘chunky’ texture.
- It is the easiest if you process the nuts/seeds and soft ingredients separately and only then blend together.
- Shape into burgers – about 1 inch thick and 5 inches wide or as you like it.
- Could be eaten as is but ideally dehydrate at 115 degrees for about 8 hours (flip in the middle of the dehydrating process). You can also pan fry them with a bit of coconut oil.
- Serve on bed of greens & veggies or a bun.
Let us know what you think!
Zuzana & Nikki